Saturday, March 12, 2011

Celebrating Susan’s Birthday

It has been a long tradition of ours to go to lunch and shopping on our birthdays.  This started so far back I don’t remember when the first time was.  Over the years it has dwindled down to Lila Mae, Susan and me along with Lynda Ann and Mary – if they can come (which isn’t usually often enough.  Today I met Susan and Lila Mae in Provo at ShopKo.  Bought a couple of things and then headed to Mimi’s for lunch.  From there to Seagle Book and then to the Mall.  It was a very fun time.  These are the only pictures I was able to snap and I might add with great protest.  Neither Susan or Lila Mae will have anything to do with having their picture taken.  I was lucky to get these.  All Susan wanted for her birthday was a new dish drainer and mat.  I got that along with a couple of other kitchen sink items and then gave her a gift certificate to go along with it.  Happy Birthday, Susan! I Love you!!

March 2011 047

March 2011 048   

March 2011 045

No comments:

Post a Comment