Saturday, March 26, 2011

An added note

I talked to Maren last night while they were traveling to St. George for a dance meet for Taylor.  She told me that she has been in two accidents in the past two weeks.  One, she was backing out of her driveway and backed into a parked car doing damage to her car and the parked car.  Then, this last Thursday or Friday she was coming home from Costco with Boston and Brock and ran into the back of another car that she thought was on the move through the intersection.  She said the car she hit barely had a scratch on it but her car got crunched good.  They had to leave their car to get the damage on the front and back repaired and in the mean time they are renting a mini van for the week.  Thankfully no one was hurt in either accident.  I feel like my daily morning prayers to protect my children and grand children have and are certainly answered. 

On a little happier note, we are very excited and happy about Taylor’s interest and progress in her dance, cheer and gymnastics.  She so reminds me of Maren when she is on stage performing.  She loves the stage and draws the audience to her.  We are proud of you Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment