Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our fabulous Mexico trip

Jamie emailed me today and was worried that maybe something was wrong because I hadn’t blogged for a week.  I think she forgot that we were in Mexico all last week.  I’ve just now had a minute to get caught up.  It takes me a day or two after a trip to get things put away and organized and back into my regular routine.

We had a wonderful time in Mexico.  Leaving on a Sunday after our meetings.  We drove to Beaver, where we stopped for gas.  When we got out of the car and were walking into the station we heard someone say, “Neal, Neal Maxfield.”  We turned around and there were some people that Neal knew.  Who would have thought he would meet someone in Beaver!  Amazing, but not surprising.  We then drove on to Prim where we spent a short night before continuing on to Mexico.

March 2011 066

March 2011 064

March 2011 065

March 2011 067  

We arrive in Mexico about lunch time and our first stop was our favorite outside taco place.

March 2011 068

March 2011 072   March 2011 070 March 2011 071

March 2011 069

We arrived at Judy and Ron’s home and were greeted by these gorgeous flowers blooming in their court yard.  We unpacked and then Ron, Neal and I started a puzzle that we would work on during the week when we weren’t golfing, playing bridge or sun tanning.  The temperatures during the week ranged from the low and high sixties.  Yup, I had a sweatshirt on every single day!  Warm to me is the seventies!

March 2011 076 March 2011 073 March 2011 074

This is a picture I took looking out their bay window.  Beautiful, isn’t it.

March 2011 075

No comments:

Post a Comment