Sunday, November 14, 2010

Very busy weekend


Bella snoozing right in the middle of my freshly made bed and perfectly placed pillows!
Emmi showing off her Freshman Basketball Team Jacket. And, oh yes, for anyone reading this blog (especially family) if you want to support her team, she is selling pre-made and shaped cookie dough. Just about any flavor you would want! I think it is $15.00 for a bucket of 48 frozen cookie balls - ready to be popped in the oven.


Saturday morning I had a world wide leadership conference to attend at 9 a.m. That meeting lasted for two hours. It was an excellent meeting. But, I might say that two hours is plenty long. After that amount of time my brain is pretty much saturated!


After the meeting, I ran a couple of errands and got my hair cut and colored. As I was leaving I noticed Dave's wrap (whatever you call the thing that hair stylist put on to protect their clothes), was missing buttons and the hem was coming out and when he put his hand in his pocket, it went right through because the bottom of the pocket had come unstitched. I made Dave give it to me so I could mend it and sew some buttons on it.


When I got home, James and River came over to help Neal fix his computer (yet again) and then Jeff and Annie dropped by for a quick visit. They had been at the zoo. Everyone left about 6:00 and Neal and I headed to Judy and Ron's for our monthly bridge game. Got home about 1:00 a.m. Got up this a.m. at 6:30 and headed to the temple for a special meeting and from their out to Maren's for the Cutler kids primary program. The program was great and Jaden, Taylor and Brock all had speaking parts and did perfect. Brock can't say his S's so he said, "Miling and making others happy." He spoke right into the microphone. Nothing shy about him. After Maren's meeting I had a relief society meeting to attend and then choir practice! We got home about 4:15 and I'm kind of glad tomorrow is Monday. I think I get more rest at work than I do when I'm home!


Oh, did I mention that BYU won their game handily and Utah lost their game. It was a very nice scenario. I have to report that I text Greg at half time of the Utah, Notre Dame Game and said, "Go ND" (I don't text so that was a lot for me!) He text back and said, "Go the Great Church of Satan!" I laughed and laughed. Nice to have an comrade in the Cougar Camp. This family is out weighed with Utah fans. Sorry your team lost Tucker and Neal. **tee hee**




No comments:

Post a Comment