Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carpet cleaning day

Lynda Ann didn't want her picture taken, but hey, I'm a blogger now and I have a history to maintain!
I desperately needed my bedroom carpet cleaned. Today is Veterans Day and government people get this day off. Annie graciously agreed to come in this morning and help me (she did all the work) clean. Neal and I had most of the furniture moved out of the room so the shampooing went quickly. We did have to trade out the machine half way through because Annie noticed it was spraying water but not sucking it back up. We ran over to Home Depot, got another one and came back and it worked really well. We also cleaned Neal's office and the carpet at the front entrance. Annie and I took the machine back and then went to Red Robin for a quick bite to eat before she had to head back home to pick up the kids from school and then off to work. Thank you Lynda Ann for taking your day to help me! The carpets look great!


I had Lyndsy drop River off on her way to work so that Andrew would have someone to play with while Lynda Ann and I were cleaning carpets. Andrew always remembers the dominos and loves building with them. He and River played with them for a very long time.
When Lynda Ann and I ran over to Home Depot to change out the broken machine, we put Neal in charge of the boys. When we got back, the house was freezing cold because the front door was wide open. We couldn't find the boys anywhere. Annie hunted downstairs while I ran outside looking and calling their names. We asked Neal if he knew where they were and he said that he had been upstairs and thought they were downstairs. We were in a little panic but all was well when Lynda Ann found the two squirts hiding behind the big TV downstairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment