Thursday, November 11, 2010

Emmi made the Freshman Basketball Team!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Emmi giving Peyton (her little shadow) a piggy-back-ride. Emmi called me last night and told me that she had made the Freshman Basketball Team! She was very excited and I was thrilled for her. She has been going to practices every night for the past couple of weeks getting ready for the try-outs and it paid off. Lynda Ann said that when Emmi called her, she acted like she was crying so that Annie would think she hadn't made the team but only teased her mom for a few minutes and then gave her the exciting news. Gam and Pa are very proud of you Emmi and will be anxious to see you play on a high school level. Go Stallions!
I have to add a cute story here. Emmi and her dad were golfing and saw Emmi's coach and assistant coach golfing behind them. They ended up making it a foursome. One time when Emmi had a bad shot one of the coaches said, "Emmi, I can see what your problem is! It is your golf shoes!" (Emmi has golf shoes that are blue and white with a "Y" on them)

No comments:

Post a Comment