Thursday, February 15, 2024

Valentine's Day

 Always has been one my favorite little holidays and always will be because of my mother who always made it a special day for Annette and I.  This year Neal brought home two gorgeous bundles of roses.  One a dark pink and the other yellow.  Neal hasn't figured out that my favorite rose is a light pink but it is the thought that counts, right?  They are beautiful.  We have a bouquet in our bedroom and one downstairs.  Susan also gave me a bouquet of tulips, pink and white, that are in full bloom and gorgeous.  Ron and Judy invited us to their home for dinner and bridge on Valentine evening so I called Mallory to see if she would come up and watch Sprout for an hour or two, which she did, and for which we were most grateful.  She had a lot going on but still made time to help me out.  Thanks to Mallory and Brinkley, Neal and I were able to enjoy our evening with Ron and Judy.




I've added two pictures here because they are so cute.  This first one is Sprout waiting at the door for Neal to come in after the temple.  He knows Neal by Papa and when he hears the garage door open he knows that Papa will be coming through the door any minute.  Believe me, a puppies excited greeting just about tops everything.
This picture is Sprout waiting at the front entrance hall for his morning walk.  All you have to say is, "Do you want to go for a walk?" and he is right at the front door waiting.
Again this year I sent out Valentine's with the traditional $2.00 bill in them.  Not sure my grandchildren are going to let that tradition die out.  As long as I'm able they will get their special Valentine every year.  Cute picture of Lexi and Peyton with their Valentine.  And an added piece of great news is that Lexi got accepted in Long Beach State to continue her dancing career.
Cute Peyton with her Valentine.  Love the pictures and love these girls!!




No comments:

Post a Comment