Sunday, February 25, 2024

The Temple

 Mallory has set up a time in March for Lynda Ann, Mallory and me to do a temple session at the Provo City Center Temple.  I feel incredibly blessed to be with my beautiful daughter and granddaughter in this special place.  Having a personal connection with my Savior is something I am deeply grateful for.  It is a source of strength and comfort that I can tap into at any time.  But when I am in the temple, I feel a connection and clarity that is so real.  Our Father in Heaven desires to give His love and peace to all His children.  He wants to see us succeed and grow.  I find true and profound peace there, especially when I face individual and family challenges.  As a mother and grandmother there is no greater gift than having strong children and grandchildren who know their purpose and willingly follow Christ by making and keeping covenants with Him.

I was reading and came across this statement that jumped out at me.  To quote:  "Get recognition from people because of the life you live, not because of the things you have.  Remember, it is better to have stories to tell than stuff to show."  Wow.  How profound that is.

Maybe we should all try and make our lives more simple:  Less stuff.  More light (the gospel).  More stories.  



No comments:

Post a Comment