Tuesday, October 24, 2023

The Little Things

Usually the little things are the big things.  I sat in Church on Sunday and thought about that a lot.  Every day has it's challenges so we need to look for what makes you smile and be thankful for the little things.  I began doing just that and thought about how many  little things are a part of my life that make me happy.  Music, the song of the birds, watching the squirrels, my new puppy and of course, rainbows, just to mention a few. " 

You know the saying from L. M. Montgomery's Annie of Green Gables.  "I'm so glad I live in a world where there is an October! "  I will modify that and say I'm so glad I live in a valley of changing colors, Fall and the four seasons to look forward to.  Each one bringing with it, it's own beauty.  

And for this day, those are the little things that are big things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment