Wednesday, October 4, 2023

October General Conference


 I always look forward to General Conference.  I love the way I feel as the talks are being delivered and having the Holy Ghost bear witness to me that the things I'm hearing are true.  Conference left me feeling overwhelmed with love, gratitude and truth.  It inspired me to become a better person, try harder and keep my covenants with my Heavenly Father, which will help me grow and improve.  

Here are some thoughts expressed during the Saturday and Sunday sessions:

Gary E. Stevenson:  "If you hope to feel the spirit, be in a place where the spirit can easily dwell."

Tamara Runia:  "It is my witness that the Savior has the ability, because of His atonement, to turn any nightmare you are going through into a blessing."

David A. Bednar:  "Serve and grow faithfully and quietly."  

And the closing remarks by President Nelson to "Think Celestial.  And "When you make choices take the long view, the eternal view."  "Think Celestial!"


No comments:

Post a Comment