Sunday, September 17, 2023

Projects Complete and Starting

 I've been busy the past couple  months.  I'm getting quite a collection of stitching projects that I've finished.  I'm thinking I'm going to arrange them and hang all of them - no matter what time of year it is - on the wall in my office/guestroom.  It is a shame to have them done and framed and not display them.  Even if I'm the only one who gets pleasure out of doing them and seeing them, that is what matters.  

This is a Halloween one that is now at the framers.  Not sure what drew me to this one because I'm not big into Halloween.  Just thought it was cute and would be fun to do, which it is and was :-)

This one is in a series of gnome ones that I've been doing for Mallory.  This is the last of the holidays that this lady has created.
This is one that Lynda Ann snagged.  I love this one.
And this is my current project.  Just started it last week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment