Sunday, September 17, 2023

Great Weekend

 This past Friday evening, Neal and I along with Ken and Mindy Leethem drove up to Log Haven for dinner and to listen to our friends, Wayne Egan play.  Wayne plays the piano at Log Haven every Friday night.  Dinner was very expensive, but very delicious.  I had salmon and Neal had steak and we shared.  Absolutely delicious dinner.  And the music was great.  We were celebrating my birthday and Ken's birthday.  Both birthdays in August but it took us until September to find an evening that we could get together.  Mindy is my morning walking partner. 

 

Saturday I drove to Provo and met Mallory and Susan for lunch at Joe Vera's.  A great Mexican Restaurant on Center Street.  We had a delicious lunch and then Mallory and I went to a couple places to look and shop.  The weather was perfect and the company was even better!  

Oh, and I will add here that Mallory text me this morning and told me that she had been called to be a counselor in the Relief Society.  She will be amazing with her skills as a leader and excellent speaker and her love for those around her.  Proud of you Mallory!



No comments:

Post a Comment