Friday, August 18, 2023

Birthday Lunch

 Annie and I drove to Midway to have lunch with Susan and to celebrate my birthday and Lynda Ann's.  We met Susan in Heber at a Mexican Restaurant.  Had a delicious lunch with lots of reminiscing, laughing and even a tear or two.  Susan treated us to lunch along with gifts for both of us.  After lunch, we headed to Midway to drop off some clothes and do a little more visiting.  It was such a fun time and we were happy we were able to get together.  We usually get together on a Saturday but Lynda Ann is working lots of weekends so we decided on a weekday.  If we do a Saturday we can always get Mallory to join us and sometimes Hayley.  The more the merrier and they all love Susan.  As usual, Susan went way overboard on my gifts, but I loved everyone of them.

This beautiful bracelet
Susan knows I love the squirrels in our back yard so she bought me this squirrel car freshener.  
Of course, some Talbots gift cards!
She knows how I love hot chocolate from Beans & Brews (in the winter months) and Roxberry any time of the year!
And to top it all off, Giorgio perfume.  Love that stuff!

It was a perfect day spent with two people that I love!  Happy birthday to me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment