Thursday, March 30, 2023

Long Awaited Chandeliers

 Neal and I haven't like the light fixtures that have been hanging over our table and in the entrance hall since we moved in here 23 years ago.  But, there always seemed to be other things that needed taken care of before replacing light fixtures.  Besides, I didn't really know what I wanted and spending hours in a lighting store trying to decide of fixtures just didn't appeal to me.  I'm not a very patient shopper.  A few months ago we were at a friends home and I saw her chandeliers and immediately fell in love with them.  We found out where they bought them and the rest is history.  Of course they were on back order so we had to wait 3 months to get them.  When they finally came, we then had to get Mike Dowse (our brother-in-law and electrician) to get us scheduled in his already very busy days.  Last week, he called and said if I was home he would come right then.  Honestly, if I had been in St. George, I would have hustled home to meet him.  So excited and happy that we now have beautiful light fixtures and the added feature (thanks to Mike) a dimmer for the one over the table.




The entrance hall fixture is smaller.  Mike had to actually ask Neal to go back in his office because Neal was making him a bit nervous.  Probably giving out directions!?  Hahahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment