Tuesday, March 21, 2023

LA Trip Continued

 After we had our pizza, we visited a couple stores to get some things for Abby.  I totally lost it at one store.  I really can't explain what set me off because you had to be there but Abby took some pictures of me laughing so hard that I had to sit on a suit case.  I also found the picture that Abby took of Annie eating the corn from the vendor.  Her first bite pretty much covered her mouth and the end of her nose.  Yes, we laughed at her.




After we were finished shopping we met Antonio back at Abby's apartment.  It was raining but we wanted to see the Griffith Observatory in Hollywood so we headed in that direction.  It was so worth seeing it and being there even in the rain.  I was able to get a couple pictures of the Hollywood sign across the valley.  The clouds lifted for just a very few minutes.

Looking out over the city of Los Angeles.  



We stopped at a Latino Restaurant and had a late dinner and then home to snuggle down for a short night's sleep.  Abby had to be to work by 7:00 and needed to drop Annie and I off at the airport on the way so we were up by 5:00 a.m.  
It was an amazing and very fast trip but we were able to see most of what we wanted during our short visit.  I think next time, weather permitting, we will climb up to the Hollywood sign.  That would be a fun adventure.  I still have to report of the big silver bowl that set me off at the store, but that will have to come in the 3rd addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment