Tuesday, February 22, 2022

My New Project

 Finally finished my Ho Ho Ho And Away We Go project, took it to the framers to be framed and decided to do one more Christmas project.  I have another stitchery that I want to do but decided to tackle this one first. Never done a face with eyes like this, so it will be a fun challenge.  It is solid stitching.  I've seen it finished and fell in love with it and just had to do it.  This is what I'm working on now.

This one is my next project after the Santa one. 
The completed one that is now at the framers.  This rates in my favorites.  It was hard to work on the black linen, so I'm happy with the finished project.  
This is one that we picked up from the Framing Establishment when we dropped off Ho Ho Ho.  This one is now hanging in the front room.  I love this one because of the song that is stitched in it.  This project is definitely a fair entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment