Sunday, June 14, 2020

More Surgery Pictures

It has been a long 4 weeks of surgeries and recovery.  We are in the midst of recovery.  Every day we are icing knees, changing dressings, exercising, dispensing antibiotics and other pills, etc. etc. etc.  Sometimes I get a bit worn out but most of the time I keep a smile on my face and plug along.  I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and not too far off.  We have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor and hopefully it will be all good news.  Neal is doing incredibly well and he has been very blessed.  We did have a little scare on Thursday and went to the hospital to have his ankle checked.  It was a very angry red and oozing.  He was immediately put on antibiotics.  The doctor drew a line around the red area and told me to watch it and if the red goes beyond the line to send him a picture.  This seems to be the new norm.  Sending pictures to your doctor.  I had to smile.  It is much better but still not healed.  We have an appointment tomorrow at 3 p.m. to have the ankle checked.
Here are some gruesome pictures if you choose to look at them.




No comments:

Post a Comment