Thursday, June 25, 2020

A New Puppy

Ordinarily I wouldn't blog about someone getting a new puppy, but because Mallory lives with us and this new addition to her family is very much a part of our conversations I had to add the exciting news to my blog.  She has already seen the puppies just after they were born and will go out the first of July to have her pick from the litter.  Forgive me Mallory, but I can't remember what kind of puppy it is.  I think a Golden Retriever?  I'm not sure. 

Ever since she decided to move back to Georgia to homestead with Emmi, it seemed like the perfect time to add a puppy.  She has wanted one for a long time but Neal and I weren't keen on her having a dog here so she patiently waited until the time was right.  She will pick her puppy the first of August and will have moved back to Stansbury for the month and then she, Abby and Lynda Ann will drive her and puppy back to Georgia. 

We have been receiving all kinds of packages in the mail full of fun stuff for the dog.  I went downstairs to see all she has purchased and just had to take a picture.  You can see from the haul on the bed that the puppy will have a happy home. 


She also researched and bought the perfect puppy kennel which doesn't show up in the picture.  She even has a container for the dog food.  Believe me, she hasn't forgotten anything.  Happy times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment