Sunday, May 3, 2020

COVID-19 Tribute to Front Line Workers

Best Thursday ever!  It was announced on the news that our F-35 Demo Team from Hill Airforce Base would do a UTAH STRONG fly over to honor our front line workers - doctors and nurses - which includes Lynda Ann and Maren of the Front Line Workers.  I'm so proud of both of them!

So Thursday at exactly 1:13 as Rylie (a co-worker) and I were standing outside waiting for them to fly over, we heard them coming.  Absolutely a beautiful and emotional moment for me.


 Rylie and I waiting for the fly over.


 what an amazing moment and what an incredible tribute to all our hospital workers.  Mallory said that the planes flew right over the top of the physical therapy building.  I remember growing up and going to the 4th of July parades in Prove and seeing the jets fly right down center street to begin the parade.  Never get too much of that!  Always thrilling and patriotic.  So glad I was able to witness it.

No comments:

Post a Comment