Tuesday, January 28, 2020

January 28th

This is a day that I will always remember.  As time has passed the memories are pleasant and more happy memories come to mind that sad ones.  Do I miss Jeffrey?  Absolutely, but sad memories seems to creep into my mind less and less as the time goes on.

You set eternity in my heart.  We were together and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity.  Until we meet again . . . . .   I love you!



Mindy posted a great message of face book that I want to include here.  And I quote:

"4 years.  I can't believe it's been 4 years.  Facebook reminded me how heartbreaking this date has been to me in the past.  Today is a little different, and I'd like all of us to do a few things today that we might not normally do.

First, let us celebrate Jeff's life rather than grieve his passing.  Jeff loved to serve others.  So today, I ask that you do an act of kindness for someone else in Jeff's honor.  Keep in mind, that one of the ways Jeff showed his love for others was with memes and practical jokes.  Make someone smile in honor of Jeff today.

Second, should you feel inclined to do so, have a shot of fireball, or your own favorite drink.  7 pm MST is when I'll be raising my glass to Jeff.  Will you join me?

And finally, share a story of Jeff here or on your personal page and tag me, please.  My kids love hearing stories of their dad and we talk about him all the time.  We need more stories.  (she then tells a personal story here).

And with that, dear friends, I leave you.  May you find peace, love, and happiness today."

No comments:

Post a Comment