Sunday, January 19, 2020

A new 'do'!!

Neal went to Dave for a hair cut and on his way home called me and said he was going to come by and would I meet him outside at the back of our office.  He text me he was there so I went out and he showed off his new 'do'.  We laughed.  David did it just like he would do his hair if he had the head of hair that Neal does.  Needless to say, the hair do only last until the next day when Neal washed it.  You can vote if you like it or not but it won't matter because Neal and I already voted it down!  I have faith that most of you will agree that it has to go!


 Yup!  Not going to happen!!!
I also have to add here that my Christmas Cactus finally bloomed this year.  For some reason I didn't get any blooms for the last two years.  I thought may be was finished but it rallied and had lots of blossoms on it.  Gretta McPhee gave this plant to me when we lived on Lynwood.  It still reminds me of her.  Interesting how a little gift from the heart to a neighbor can last so long and bring so much joy to the receiver!

No comments:

Post a Comment