Sunday, January 19, 2020

If All Of Our Troubles . . . . .

I finished another stitching project and have started another one.  I I've loved doing these counted cross stitch with sayings on them because Mother used to quote them to me all the time.  When I spotted this one, I just had to have it.

"If all of your troubles hung on a line.  You would take yours and I would take mine."  I would get that from mother when I would come home from school and complain about the usual school / friends issues or come home from mutual and complain about something going on and would often hear myself say, "I wish I didn't have this problem."  Mother would smile and I would hear that saying.  Mother was full of quotes and sayings that she would use on me often.

Of course it need to be taken to the cleaners to be pressed and then to the framers to be framed.  Can't wait to hang it in the house.
Here is my next project. I've always loved this little song.  Just another sampler to hang somewhere on one of the walls in my house.  This isn't the finished project, just a picture of what mine will look like when it is done.
 This is the started project.  These smaller samplers work up quite fast.  Usually only take me a couple months.
We also got back the two that I did for Jamie and her mom.  Jamie's is the dandelion and her mom's is a song that she always sang to her granddaughters.  I thought it would be fun to do it and have Jordyn, Lexi and Peyton give it to their grandmother.  Hope they both like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment