Wednesday, September 11, 2019

President and Sister Little's Cabin Party

Neal and I some a few other couples in the stake were invited to an evening dinner at the Little's cabin in Oakley.  We drove up there with the Knights.  Had a little hard time finding it but after circling the area twice and we realized we had been past these same places already, we finally saw a sign that said "Little's Cabin".  We turned up a little dirt road and there it was.  It is more like a summer home and it is beautiful.  We had a delicious dinner, great visiting and laughs, played a fun game, walked down by the river and threw some rocks and then finally headed home.  Here are some fun pictures.

 Brother and sister Elder.  It is fun to call him Elder Elder!  Always makes us chuckle.
 This is a picture of Linda Knight and Neal sitting by the fire.
 Our walk down to the Weber River.  Pres. Little is walking toward me.  His wife, Jan, sitting on the bench.  She says she comes up here and reads.  It is very peaceful.
 Elders snuggled up on a bench.
 Linda and I horsing (excuse the pun) around on some saddles in the cabin.
 A group picture of everyone but me.  I was taking the picture.  It was a really fun group and a fun party.
 Neal and I on the backyard swings.  I can't remember the last time I was on a swing.  Almost made me sea sick!

 Linda and I again.

No comments:

Post a Comment