Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A Trip to Scofield

Neal and I were invited to Ron and Judy's cabin in Scofield.  It was over Labor Day weekend.  We had such a great time.  Judy loves to cook and always makes incredible dishes.  This is a picture of just one of our dinners.  She doesn't just make spaghetti, she makes delicious meat balls and garlic bread to go with.  Dinner is always a treat with Judy.
 We don't have any service at the cabin and have to walk up the hill to get service.  I had to take a picture of Neal, Judy and Ron all on their phones, making calls and answer texts.  Judy always claims that rock she is sitting on.  If you look closely you can see the Scofield lake behind them.

Another delicious meal outside on the patio on a Sunday after church.  
 Judy making a delicious dessert.  So typical of the cooking she does on a daily basis.
 When I was out walking I notice this hornets next on one of the cabins.  This is the biggest nest I've ever seen!  Believe me I kept my distance.

 Took this further away so you could see how really big it is.  I feel sorry for the cabin owners who are going to have to deal with this nest when they come up.
We had a great time and came back down the canyon Tuesday mid morning instead of fighting the traffic on Labor Day evening.  We did that once and won't do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment