Sunday, June 16, 2019

"Come Follow Me"

Since the church has introduced this program, Neal and I have been pretty faithful about coming home each Sunday and studying the lesson outlined, reading the scriptures that go along with it and talking about our feelings.

Just recently we have been studying the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.  We've been studying and reflecting on the times when we have felt the Savior in our lives.  We realize that we obviously can feel his love more fully when we align our life and choices to his teachings and commandments.

I make choices every single day of my life.  Do these choices that I make always reflect the way I feel about my Savior?  As  I partook of the Sacrament today did I truly think about the fact that he died for me.

I am so grateful for each new day and another chance to try and be better than I was the day before.  Christ was loving kind, patient, compassionate and served his whole life.

The more we study the New Testament and the more I learn about the life of the Savior and his atoning sacrifice the more I want to be a better person.  I want to show my gratitude and love to him by being a good wife, mother and friend.

I am forever grateful for his unconditional love to me and that I have been born in a time when the gospel has been restored.

I have a testimony of my Savior.  I know that he lives.  I know that he knows me and loves me.


No comments:

Post a Comment