Sunday, June 30, 2019

A Fun Saturday

Neal and I went golfing Saturday morning and had a great game.  I even parred a couple of holes, which is always a good feeling.  The funny thing that happened is on the last hole I was two shots away from making par.  I hit the ball and it flew directly toward the green.  I could see it hit the ground and start rolling toward the green.  Just as it was ready to roll on the green it hit a "no carts" sign and stopped right under it.  What a bummer!  We had to take a picture of it.  I couldn't do a shot like that again if I tried.  So funny!
After golfing, Neal had bought tickets to a 4th of July barbeque so we stayed and ate and then ran some errands to the mall.  Neal wanted to get his phone looked at and I wanted some socks from Stance  .  Then we stopped and had an ice cream from Farr.  Such a fun Saturday.  We topped off the day by Ron and Judy stopping by to play a few hands of bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment