Sunday, March 31, 2019

Projects I've wanted done for years!

I finally haired a handy man (Ron Stanfield's brother Chris) to come and do three projects for me that I've wanted done for years.  I've wanted a nice shoe rack underneath my clothes, an added shelf above my dresses and a bookcase for downstairs to hold my journals and scrapbooks.  It took Chris a couple weeks to finish everything and install them.  I am so thrilled.  The cost was $1300.00 and worth every penny!!  This is my shoe storage area.  Each section holds two to three pair of shoes.
 This is my extra shelf above my clothes.  Best thing ever!  Totally increases space available.
 This is the bookcase downstairs that I wanted built in below the video shelf above.  Chris did an amazing job and it turned out perfect.  I already have it 3/4 the way full with more to stuff in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment