Saturday, March 16, 2019

Pictures from Maren

I wish the kids would all send me more pictures but, I'll take whatever they send me and be happy about it.  Maren sent me this picture of the boys with the $2.00 Valentines.  Great picture!
She also send me this picture of Taylor.  And told me that Taylor raced downhill at Snowbird for a Steve Young sponsored money raiser.  After Taylor raced that night they did a video of her from previous interviews and of her skiing, biking etc.  It was really well done.  They chose Taylor to help raise money for the Wasatch Adaptive Sports big fundraiser for the year.  After Taylors video was shown the audience gave her a standing ovation.  Maren said she was crying and then Taylor spoke.  She mentioned the climate of the day was meeting and shaking hands with Steve Young!
We are so proud of you, Taylor, and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment