Sunday, December 2, 2018

Beautiful Sunrise

I captured this incredible sunrise at just the right moment.  I was on my way to work, stopped at Macey's and was coming out of the store about 6:50.  I looked up at the mountains and had to stop and take a picture.  By the time I got to work, about 3 minutes later, this majestic scene was completely covered with dark clouds.
We had a RS lesson the Sunday before and one of the things remembered was that we should look for Truths about Jesus Christ.  The scriptures teach us that all things testify of Christ so we should look for Him in the events, stories, teachings, nature, etc.  Then we should record the impressions that come to us.  I was deeply touched by the beauty of nature that I saw that morning and I thanked my Heavenly Father for my eye sight that allowed me see and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment