Sunday, August 19, 2018

Tuacahn

Every year Neal and I get season tickets to Tuacahn with Ron and Judy.  This year our shows were Cinderella, Prince of Egypt and Matilda.  All three productions were amazing.  I have to say that my favorite was Cinderella.  The instant costume changes right on stage were almost magic, they happened so fast.  The weather was hot as the Dickens but we so enjoyed the plays in spite of the heat.  We did play golf early one morning and Judy and I did the usual shopping trip and actually had Ron and Neal go back to Dillards with us to look at some shorts.  Neal ended up getting about 10 pair!





We also went for walks along the golf course and saw this beautiful cactus in bloom.
On our way home we saw this little house on the freeway and I just had to take a picture of it.  Just looks like a doll house being towed down the road.
It was a wonderful trip with fun and laughs and delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment