Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My birthday gift from me to me :)

I was at a friends home and she served us dinner on some china that I absolutely fell in love with.  I've never picked out my own china.  When I got home I did some research and found out the china was made in the 1990's and was no longer available.  So I went to some websites and low and behold I found just what I wanted.  I guess it is true you can find just about anything on the internet if you do some searching.  My china is Mikasa Spring Legacy.  I ordered a 24 place setting.  Neal likes it as well as I do and he has also been doing some searching.  These are the first pieces that have come.


Can't wait to display them in the china cabinet.  Will have to wait until they all get here.  I think Abby is the grandchild that is going to love this china.  She loves Annette's china and so I'm thinking she will like the colors and pattern on this china as well.  It will be interesting to see what she says.  

No comments:

Post a Comment