Monday, May 14, 2018

Andrews Concert

Andrew invited me to come to his band concert.  He is playing percussion and loves it.  Jeff and Annie were on their cruise to Alaska and was worried that there wouldn't be any family there to support him.  I drove out right after work and took Andrew, Abby and Hayley to the hamburger joint and then off to the concert.  The concert was great and I was happy to be there to support Andrew Man.  Some pictures of his concert.

 Andrew is on the back left.  You can just barely see his head peeking over the music stand.  The left side looking at the picture.

 This is Andrew helping put all the percussion instruments away after the concert.
The concert was great and I was proud of Andrew.  Thanks, Andrew, for letting me be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment