Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Belated Mother's Day Celebration

Saturday, Lila Mae, Susan and I met in Orem to do some shopping, have lunch and wish each other a Happy belated Mother's Day and exchange presents.  We had a delightful day.  I'm not allowed to take pictures of Susan so I only have pictures of what was given me.

Susan gave me the stackable shoe boxes.  I often wonder how she knows what I need but she seems to come through with stuff I needed.  She also gave me a grab bag that you put in your shopping cart at the grocery store and you can just carry out the bag without have a bazillion grocery bags that you don't know what to do with when you get them home.  Along with that I got a $50.00 gift card to Talbots!  Yahoo - More clothes.
 Lila Mae gave me this beautiful Hummel creation.  I didn't even take the foam off the trumpet because I wanted to put it away safely until the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment