Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Grandparents Day

I got a text from River asking if I would come and have lunch at his school for grandparents day.  Neal was in Orem all day and couldn't get away from his classes but it worked for me to leave work and go over to the school.  River is in the 5th grade and doing great.  He is at the top of his class in Math and Science and he said he was in the middle in his reading.  The changes in him since James put him in school is amazing.  We talked as we had lunch and he said that he loves school and is glad he is going.  I enjoyed being with him and was so glad that River invited me.  I have to add here that River said his mother colored his hair.  I believe it was red, pink and yellow.  Thanks River for inviting me I had a great time, even eating the school lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment