Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A week in St. George

Ron and Judy invited us to St. George for a much needed get-away.  Neal had been doing double duty by teaching at UVU and U of P.  We drove down early Wednesday morning and came home Saturday night.  We had too many assignments for Sunday to stay.  Ron and Judy stayed until Tuesday.  We left St. George at 5:30 and from the time we hit Cedar City until we drove into Provo it was pouring down rain and I mean pouring.  I had the windshield wipers going a full speed all the way home.  It was a bit scary passing those big semi trucks but we made it home safe and sound.  We pulled in the garage at 9:30.  We made good time. 

When I got to work Monday morning I found this note stuck to my computer.  Cute that Emmi would stop by and then leave a note like this:  "Hey Gam!  Stopped to say hi but I guess you were out.  Love you!  Emmi"
I just realized that I didn't take one picture while we were in St. George.  Neal and Ron golfed with some guys at the country club.  Judy and I shopped and we played lots of bridge, watched movies and had great food to eat.  Judy is an amazing cook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment