Saturday, March 4, 2017

Emmi Girl turns 21!

What an exciting day.  Emmi turns 21.  I am so proud of her.  She has accomplished so much in her 21 years and I'm sure has no regrets for any decisions she has made so far in her life.  She has held fast to the iron rod, has a testimony of her Savior Jesus Christ and exemplifies good in all she does.  By the end of this semester at BYU she will be half way through her senior year and well on her way to graduating with a degree in Environmental Science and Forestry.  I think that is right. 
Today was a busy day.  I cleaned the house, did the laundry and then ran a few errands on my way out to Stansbury to celebrate Emmi's birthday.  We played some Disney trivia game and then went to America's burgers for dinner.  It was fun, lots of laughs and delicious.  After we went back to the house and played Shanghi had cake and ice cream and then I headed home.  It was a fun filled day and I was glad to be a part of it.  Thanks for including me in the festivities and a very happy 21st!!
Love you Emmi girl. 
First there was a piñata for Emmi to break. 
Emmi took a hard swing and took the top off of it so they had to repair it and tie it back up.




Emmi opened presents from her family.
then dinner at American Burger
Games and then birthday cake and ice cream.




Happy birthday Emmi girl.  Love you tons!  Gam






No comments:

Post a Comment