Sunday, January 8, 2017

Nice to be blogging again!

It is so nice to be blogging again.  Thanks to Jamie, I have a new lap top and she got it all set up for me.  I've missed being able to enter pictures and what has been going on in the lives of Neal and I and our family.  Jamie also found some coupons so that I could get my blog made into a book for 2015 and 2016.  Thank you Jamie for all your help.  Best Christmas present ever to have you get me all set up and able to continue the Neal and Jeannine Maxfield family story.  Love this picture that Jamie sent me.

I just found these three pictures.  I don't think I ever blogged them and I love them!  This was from our summer camp out in 2015. 




 Wish I knew what Tucker and I were talking about.  I love this son of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment