Friday, January 27, 2017

Hayley's first dance

Do you remember the first dance you went to?  I do.  We had a dance every Thursday at Central Jr. High.  They were during the lunch hour and you had to sit out on the front steps of the school waiting and hoping that one of the boys would invite you into the dance.  Most of the time the boys who invited me in to the gym were not the ones that I dreamed of inviting me in.  However, I always went and had a good time.  You also need to remember, that the girls were always dressed up.  We were not allowed to wear pants or jeans to school.  Always dresses or skirts.  So, back to Hayley.  This was her first dance in junior high.  She got a new dress and thanks to Abby a new hair do and off she went.  Hayley, you look absolutely darling!  Abby should do your hair every day.  Beautiful job Abby and beautiful girl, Hayley!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment