Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A day with Neal!

Monday was a holiday for Neal and for me.  We decided that it would be fun to drive up to Park City to the outlets and then grab a bite to eat.  Of course, he went in Tommy Bahama and I went in Talbots.  He bought a couple golf hats and I bought a sweater and a couple necklaces.  From there we went across the way to Under Armor and he bought some workout pants and I bought a sweatshirt.  We then drove around the whole place looking for a Polo but found they don't have one.  So we headed over to the Loco Lizard for some good Mexican Food.  I ordered a taco salad and Neal ordered some soup.  When I got the salad I couldn't believe how big it was.  Pictures of me and Neal.




 Actually, Neal helped me finish the salad.  There was absolutely no way I could down that thing and you know that Neal can't stand to waste any food. 
There is more to the story.  So as we were leaving the restaurant, Neal stopped at a table full of people and said, "Your food looks delicious!"  Of course, I just kept walking.  Embarrassed as usual!  The girl at the table said, "I know Jamie!"  She recognized us when we walked in and had told her husband that she was sure we were Tucker's parents.  I apparently had my phone in hand and he could see the back cover said BYU.  He told his wife it couldn't be Tuckers parents because the lady had a BYU phone.  We laughed and laughed.  I took a picture and sent it to Jamie.  This is the picture of Neal and Katie.  She and Jamie have been friends for over 30 years! 
Somehow it never fails that Neal runs into someone he knows or we know on every outing we go on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment