Sunday, June 5, 2016

Saturday activities

Neal made a golf time with Jeff out in Stansbury.  We left about 7:00 and headed out.  As we neared the entrance to the freeway I happened to look way to the South and spotted this patriotic air balloon.  It was awesome.  If you look closely you can see the red white and blue representing the flag.  I loved it!
Neal, Jeff, Abby and I golfed 9 holes and then Abby and I went back to the house while Neal and Jeff did another 9.  Here is a picture of Abby and I after golfing.  She is a great golfer.  Very strong and can hit the ball forever!  Notice the difference in height!

When we got to the house Emmi and Mallory were just leaving for Mallory's first day on her new job at the theater.  Emmi is now an assistant manager and was excited to be working with Mallory on her fist day of work and to be able to train her.  Mallory was happy that she now has a part time job and can earn her own money.  Mallory is growing her bangs out and looks even more like her older sister!
They are close friends and it is fun to watch them together, taking care of each other and bantering back and forth.  
As Neal and I were leaving Stansbury and had to take a look at Jeff and Annie's new Suburban.  Their red van finally died and they had to buy another car.  
As we rounded one of the corners leaving Annie's house we saw this darling lemonade stand.  I was driving and told Neal that we just had to buy some lemonade from the two little kids.  So I flipped a U and we stopped.  Neal bought two cups from them.
I didn't drink any because you all know about my issues with germs but Neal had some of both kids and said the drinks were delicious.  Perfect way to end a perfect day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment