Sunday, June 19, 2016

Doing some remodeling

I mentioned earlier that I'm redoing the guest bedroom and changing it from a guest room/sewing room to a guest room/ reading room.  I rarely use the sewing machine anymore except to hem pants or mend something so I'm putting it away under the stairs and will pull it out when I need to do a quick fix.  I don't need the sewing table anymore so I called Susan and asked her if she new anyone who might want a sewing table.  She said she did.  Neal and I put in in the Jeep and we delivered it to Susan to pass it along.  I also had two pictures on the wall that will no longer work and Susan said she wanted them for her house so we also took those down to her.  Just wanted to take some pictures for remembrance.  Annie put this sewing table together for me for Mother's Day one year.  She is amazing!  Sorry I can't use it anymore Annie, but it did get a lot of years of use.  By the way.  The pin cushion sitting on the sewing table was made for me by Abby.  I shall keep it forever :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment