Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Secretaries Day with Eric, Ron and Royal

IMG_1956There were a number of reasons that we couldn’t celebrate secretaries day right on the day so yesterday Ashley and I were treated to lunch by our three bosses, Ron (my immediate boss), Eric (Ashley’s immediate boss) and Royal who is the boss of all of us!  We were going to go to a hamburger joint down town that we all love but I forgot my I.D. and they would not let me in.  I even smiled at the guy and said, “Are you kidding?  Just look at my face?”  He just smiled back and shook his head.  So we were denied.  Yup, 70 years old and denied entrance to a bar!  We had a good laugh over that one and decided on another place called Moochies.  They don’t sell liquor so no I.D. is required.  It is about four blocks away from where we were.  It was a fun lunch and the weather was nice enough for us to sit outside.

IMG_1955

No comments:

Post a Comment