Monday, September 16, 2013

Today was an interesting day

Lynda Ann and Emmi went down to BYU to have a tour of the campus and talk to some advisors in the History Department and the Arts Department.  I stayed home from work today because I was scheduled for a CT Scan.  Mallory didn’t want to wander around the campus so opted to spend the morning with me and then go with me to the clinic.  Mallory and I got all the light bulbs filled with yellow candy for our Leadership Meeting coming up in October.  Obviously the theme is “Shine On”.  After we filled the bottles, she helped me write out recipes and then we played Hand and Foot until it was time to leave for the clinic.

IMG_0314IMG_0315

Mallory sat with me at the clinic while I drank some raspberry tasting drink.  I had to drink one cup every 20 minutes for an hour and a half.  Then in for the CT Scan.  Thanks, Mallory for hanging out with me at the clinic from 1 to 3:30.  We left just about the same time that Lynda Ann and Emmi were coming back from BYU and their monthly stop at Costco.  We met at Sizzler and had a bite to eat.

IMG_0317

From there we headed to the fair grounds to pick up our wares.  I got a little lost coming out of the fair grounds but realized my error and made a quick U-turn and got headed in the right direction.  Made it home just ahead of the downtown traffic.  Thanks again Emmi for setting me up for the Utah State Fair Entries.  I was fun and rewarding for both of us!

IMG_0318IMG_0319

I also got a check for a $12.00!!  How about that.  Notice the check is made out to Jeannine H. Maxfield.  I’m not just sure where they came up with the “H” but who cares.  I just thought that was kind of funny.  My middle name starts with an “L” not and “H”.  Check out the signature on the check.  Hey Lynda Ann and Lyndsy how would you have liked to try and copy that signature for your phony excuses you used to write when you were in school.  Not an easy signature to forge!

IMG_5692

Oh, and I want to add a great big CONGRATULATIONS to Tucker for getting a new job, and with a competitor to his last employer.  That has to make them cringe just a bit.  Way to go Tucker and good luck with your new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment