Friday, April 19, 2013

An unexpected surprise!

I came home from working out and Neal said, “There is a package for you.”  I couldn’t imagine what it was. It was a small red box with Chinese writing or figures on it.  I opened it and there inside was a strand of green pearls!  I was thrilled beyond expression.  They are absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted to get when we were in China.  Of course, they came from Derek.  He remembered and bought them for me.  They are the best Mother’s Day, birthday and Christmas present all rolled into one.  Thank you Derek, for going the extra mile of not only buying them but figuring a way to get them safely to the States.  I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE YOU!!!

The pictures don’t do them justice but I had to put them on my blog.

IMG_4814IMG_4815IMG_4816

1 comment:

  1. It is not only green it is JADE. I am glad D sent you the necklace, it is beautiful Post a picture of you wearing it, so we can see how long it is.

    ReplyDelete