Thursday, April 11, 2013

A mom moment that I had to share!

This is the text that went between Lyndsy and I tonight.  I’m still laughing so hard at myself that I can hardly see to write this:

Lyndsy:  “Mom, they have Easter eggs at Walmart for .15 cents for 12.  Do u want me to get u some for next year??Smile

My text back:  “No but thanks anyway!!!”

Lyndsy:  “Well, I bought a 46 pack for 30 cents anyway just in case, it was a steal!!!”

My text back:  “Oh my gosh!!  I was thinking real eggs and wondered why you would think I would want that many eggs now.  Still laughing hard.  Thanks for offering to buy the PLASTIC eggs.  I already bought a bunch for next year.”

Lyndsy:  “You made me laugh out loud!  Well I’ve got some more for u.  Can’t hurt to stock up for only 30 cents!!

What can I say – never a dull moment when working with my brain!!  **tee hee**  Glad my children love me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment