Sunday, August 5, 2012

The presents just keep coming!

Just as we were leaving for Bear Lake, the mail came and with the mail a package for me from my California family.  I opened it and much to my happiness there was one of my most favorite pictures on canvas.  I can’t wait to get it framed and up on the wall.  That picture tells a lot of stories and that is why I love it so much.  What story do you think of when you look at it?  The old guiding the footsteps of the young.  The safety in a hand hold.  Security and wisdom.  The ideas are endless.  I always get a bit teary when I look at this picture.  Thank you Jamie, Tucker and girls for the picture.  Peyton, this shall always be our picture.  Just in case you don’t remember, this was the first time you would put your little feet on the sand and so we went for a walk together so you could gain confidence and learn to be OK with the sand under your feet. 

IMG_4152

No comments:

Post a Comment