Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OH MY GOSH!!! The climax to a very happy birthday!

I spent a couple of hours searching on the computer for a trailer hitch . . . I don’t know what you call them and maybe that is part of the reason I couldn’t find what I wanted!  I had seen a SUV with a BYU trailer hitch cover and have been coveting it and really wanted one, thus the search.  Well after a few hours of hunting and have no success I kind of gave up. 

Today, Maren came by and brought my birthday present.  I opened it up and low and behold the birthday present of all birthday presents!!!  Just exactly what I was looking for.  I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am.  I ran outside and immediately put it on my Jeep.  Now it is looking classy and certainly is a styling Jeep!  Thank you so much Maren and Greg for a fabulous birthday present.  I’m sure Tucker will be so jealous!!

004005006

No comments:

Post a Comment