Saturday, June 2, 2012

A fun Saturday

Neal and I went to Stansbury and went golfing with Jeff and Emmi.  Emmi and I did the first nine holes with the boys and then we came home.  Emmi drove me back to her house.  Kind of strange to have my granddaughter driving me in her car.  She was an excellent driver and I wasn’t nervous at all.

IMG_3775IMG_3776IMG_3777IMG_3778

After we left the golf course Annie and the kids and I drove into the Tooele Home Depot.  On the first Sunday of every month Home Depot does a kid building project.  Today they built a little shadow box.

IMG_3781IMG_3782IMG_3783IMG_3784IMG_3785IMG_3786IMG_3787IMG_3788

After Home Depot we went to a pet store to buy Abby a Teddy Bear Hamster which she named Vanilla.  Apparently the bought one last week and it died during the night last night so they are giving it another try.  The consensus is don’t buy pets from Pet Smart!

By the way, Jamie, Lynda Ann is still wanting a rabbit.  She saw one at the pet store and fell in love with it.  But don’t get your hopes up.  Jeff would have an absolute fit if Annie came home with a rabbit, even from your house.   

No comments:

Post a Comment