Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter gathering continues:

After dinner, we visited for some time.  I didn’t even jump right up and start clearing the table.  Everyone seemed to just want to enjoy each other and visit and I didn’t want to break into the mood.  So I hung onto my seat and tried to enjoy the mess around me!  The kids became anxious for the egg hunt.  Emmi, Mallory and Maddie decided this was their year to be on the adult side of things so I sent the three girls outside with the stuffed plastic eggs and they had fun hiding them for the younger ones.  Pictures of the gathering of grandchildren and the hunt.  Notice the egg trophy sitting on the grand.  Lyndsy was the winner last year and had to relinquish it to this years winner.  The last picture is everyone jumping.  That comes from Tucker and Derek!  Every picture I took in China it seemed that one of them jumped just as I snapped the shot! 

IMG_3610IMG_3611IMG_3612IMG_3614IMG_3616IMG_3619IMG_3620IMG_3624

No comments:

Post a Comment