Saturday, November 5, 2011

Winter has come to Utah

We woke up this morning to a couple of inches of fresh snow on the ground and more falling quietly from the sky.  So now here is winter.  I love the changing seasons along with the different holidays and celebration each one brings.  Nice to have wonderful summer memories of staying outside longer in the evenings, enjoying the beautiful planters that Neal cared for so diligently, visits from family and many trips. 

God has given us an incredible planet.  One that moves through space and creates movement in our surroundings, making us beings of transition.  Even so, I sometimes find myself fighting the changing seasons.  But as each one comes (including winter) I adjust and look for the beauty and the coming adventure that each one brings.  I feel safe inside the adjustment.

IMG_2602IMG_2603

No comments:

Post a Comment